CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Holidays are Hectic.

I know I haven't posted in a while, but I promise it doesn't mean I'm not running!! I've had so many events attended and hurdles overcome, and I want to tell you all about them, but it must wait until after the holidays. I have been ridiculously busy baking and wrapping! So I will leave you until then with a tidbit from my heart about the holiday season:

I absolutely love this time of year. Everyone seems to be chipper and you can feel the magic of the season everywhere. I'm actually really sad that it's almost over! I'm the type of person that gets goin' on Christmas early. I do my shopping during November, and I count down the days until Black Friday. Not because I want to go shopping; because that is the day it is socially acceptable to decorate for Christmas!
Tomorrow is Christmas Eve. That means there are only two days left of this magical season I love so much. The season where people are giving and forgiving. The season when someone lets you in front of them in line at the grocery store if you have less items. The season where people hold the door for you. The season where people thoughtfully choose a gift just for you.
I'm hoping that we will continue this spirit of love throughout the next year, well after the snow has melted and the flowers bloomed again. Let's try to be a little nicer, be a little more forgiving, be a little bit better. It's not just what the season is all about, it's what life is all about.


Please keep the spirit of the Holidays alive by making a difference in an animal's life. Donate today!
http://www.active.com/donate/PETAPack/jencar

Happy Holidays everyone, may your season be bright and filled with love!!!
<3

0 comments: