CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Oh, Dear.

So that run I was telling you about yesterday?
Not so great.
Please remind me to NEVER take a two week break from running ever again!!!!
I pretty much had to start over from scratch. It was awful. My calves had tightened up to their old selves, but they let me think I was doing ok until halfway through when they started screaming again. I managed to finish, but as soon as I came back home I took a hot shower and used my massager shower head on the calves. It helped a lot, actually.
So I have to start all over on the progress meter, but I know I can do this! I just kept thinking about the animals, and it kept me going. =)
On my iPod running mix today:
"Lolli Lolli" - Three Six Mafia
"Paralyzer" - Finger 11
"Tell Me When to Go" - E-40
I approve of all of them for pump-you-up motivation.

So tomorrow I will be resting my rebellious calves and shakin' my booty for cross training day. I usually do this with the curtains wide open, and I often wonder if my neighbors get a kick out of my white girl dance moves. Oh well, it's exercise.

~*~
Does anyone have someone on their Christmas list that is incredibly difficult to buy for? My mother in law is that person for me. I love her to death, but I had no idea what to get her. So now, ladies and gentleman, I will give you a solution (and a shameless advertisement for my friend):
Soy Soother Candles!
My friend Mel runs this website, and her candles are amazing! They come in all sorts of yummy scents that will make your mouth water, and they are under $15. PLUS, a portion of the sales go directly to helping shelter animals in New York. How could you go wrong? Here's the website:
http://www.soysoother.com

0 comments: