CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

my running outfit.

.....needs some work.
I thought I was all good with the running clothing, but yesterday I realized not so much. I'm good from the waist up. I have my Nike sports bra and my BRIGHT pink UnderArmor Shirt, both of which have amazing "wicking" agents to "wick" the sweat right off my body! Amazing. So I had those down, and I thought that my terry lounge pants would suffice as running pants. They even have a stripe down the side! That means they're sporty, right?
Well, they are kind of baggy, and the longer distance I run, the more the extra fabric rubs and causes unspeakable pain.
Suffice to day, these pants are more geared toward the stationary type of exercise, like lifting weights.......or reaching for the remote.
So today I am off to TJ Maxx, birthday gift card in hand (thanks Scotty!!) to purchase a new pair of tighter, less chafier running pants.
I will let y'all know how it goes and what I end up with!!

0 comments: