CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

nineteen hours.

In 19 hours and change, I will be running 3.1 miles along the beautiful coast of San Francisco.

How excited am I???

Actually, more nervous than excited. I'm worrying about making it on time, missing the start, and the whole host of other things that might go wrong. (i.e. I end up in an ambulance because my body quits at mile 2)

We are leaving for San Francisco in 2 1/2 hours, so this will be the last blog post you will read before I finish the race. I feel a bit sentimental. This blog has become an outlet for me to share my triumphs (and, um, losses) with the world. And as much as my joints hate me, I had fun.

I just want to take this moment to thank absolutely everyone. Thank you to the people who read my blog and left me encouraging comments. Thank you to the people who came to my spaghetti feed. And most of all, thank you to everyone who donated their hard earned money towards a cause that means so much to me. I have the best family and friends anyone could ask for!!!!


Wish me luck!!!

0 comments: